[Nfbmo] St. Louis chapter meeting Friday, June 15

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 15:58:41 UTC 2012

Gary and Debbie will be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:55 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbmo] St. Louis chapter meeting Friday, June 15

Hi all,

I want to invite any of you who are coming in early for the board meeting to
the St. Louis chapter's meeting on Friday evening. It will be held from 6:30
PM to 8:30 PM at the St. Louis Society for the Blind (8770 Manchester Road,
St. Louis, MO 63144). We will be having pizza this month while we listen to
Dr. Jernigan's speech "The Nature of Independence," followed by a discussion
on independence. I need a head count so that I know how much pizza to order,
so if you are coming from out of town and would like to attend the chapter
meeting Friday evening, please let me know.

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you on Friday evening.

Chris