[Nfbmo] Question about debit cards

Chris cktisdal at charter.net
Sat Jun 16 04:12:17 UTC 2012

    Hey There,

jBeing a blind individual who lives alone, usually anyway, but goes shopping
with out a friend or family member, I swap my card then use the number key
pad to enter my pin.  Then I may have to ask the cashier to select the
opption that I do not want cash back.  Some times I have to ask if it will
alimaticly will do a credit or debit.  Most cashiers will follow your
request.

Warmly,

Chris Tisdal
Lewis and Clark President