[Nfbmo] Question about debit cards

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 01:34:47 UTC 2012

Gary,
   Although debit cards are associated with the major card  companies -
VISA and MasterCard, the protections depend on the terms of your  contract.  If
you use a credit card, you generally have the right to  protest charges and
hence postpone or eliminate a charge, some offer a kind of  insurance for
products, 224- hour suppport and so on.  Debit cards don't  offer those
advantages, and if you use your debit card as a credit card, you may  not have
the services listed above - you have to check with the card  issuer.
Dan

In a message dated 6/18/2012 7:52:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,