[Nfbmo] Rally

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 9 03:30:12 UTC 2012

Even if you do not receive the blind pension that comes with this medical benefit, remember those blind folks that do. For so many this is their only medical insurance, and they have health conditions that they could never afford to purchase out of pocket insurance.

Remer the issues in than past that brought us together to promote the good for all blind persons. Also their was a time when we all gathered for the unfairness of our beloved librarian, Beth. We have it in us to come together and let our voices be heard.