[Nfbmo] Rally

don nepple dnepple at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:27:49 UTC 2012

hi debbie this is don frum idaho i red your emails on your list cerv i talk too susan ford and she is fowling good luck on this i do not know her sun but brenda is brents sister and i am shure susan will let her know you do a good job out their agan good luck frum a frend in idaho.don nepple keep up the good work.don.your idaho frend.