[Nfbmo] Audio of 03/13/12 Jay Nixon Blind Pension Health Care Rally

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 04:29:05 UTC 2012

Dick,
    I knew you would come through!  Thanks, Dick!   I'll check it out.
Dan

In a message dated 3/13/2012 10:20:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dickmorris at netzero.net writes:

Dan, I've  found that Audacity is a good, free sound editor, but I don't
know
how  well it works with screen readers. It's available at
http://audacity.sourceforge.net. I advise you to get version 1.2.6; even
though they say ver. 1.3.4 is the latest, it's still in  beta.

Dick