[Nfbmo] Audio of 03/13/12 Jay Nixon Blind Pension Health Care Rally

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 04:30:29 UTC 2012

Thanks!  I'll give it a try also.
Dan

In a message dated 3/13/2012 10:59:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kaybaycar at gmail.com writes:

Dan, I use  goldwave.  It works pretty well, but I had to get some kind
of plug to  help me with some of the converting and other things it
does.  It is  free though, and it works well with jaws in case anyone
else is  interested.

On 3/13/12, Dick Morris <dickmorris at netzero.net>  wrote:
> Dan, I've found that Audacity is a good, free sound editor, but  I don't
know
> how well it works with screen readers. It's available  at
> http://audacity.sourceforge.net. I advise you to get version 1.2.6;  even
> though they say ver. 1.3.4 is the latest, it's still in  beta.
>
> Dick
>
>  --------------------------------------------------
Rally

> Hi all,
>   For all those who couldn't make it to the  rally -  and for those who
> did and want to have an audio record, here's  the  recording - unedited -
> that I made of the Gov. Nixon's short  speech at the  rally.
>     I don't have editing  software (but if anyone has  some good free
> software I could use  to do so, i'm interested) so the files  starts
shortly
>  after
> an introduction for the Governor, then the speech and   afterwards some
> comments about the event and the presentation by NFB  notables  Debbie
> Wunder,
> Brent and Carie Ford, Ruby Polk  and others whose voices I should  know
but
> don't.
>   The audio is 8 minutes and 41 seconds long.
> Dan
>  ###

Nfbmo:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/dickmorris%40netzero.net

Nfbmo:

--
Julie McG
Lindbergh High School class of 2009, participating member in  Opera

"For God so loved the world that he gave  his only Son, so that
everyone who believes in him may not perish but may  have eternal
life."
John  3:16

Nfbmo mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org