[Nfbmo] constitution question

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 17 23:18:25 UTC 2012

The President will correct me if I am incorrect I am sure.
We have no formal Parlimentarian. On questions of the constitution  I am
generally consulted as for parlimentary issues themselves  the State
President or whomever is presiding would make Parlimentary rulings.
Conduct unbecoming of a Federationist would be decided by the Board of
Directors  between Conventions with the person being being accused having
the opportunity to appeal at the convention. If the charge is made at the
convention the convention would rule.
Gene