[Nfbmo] The reality

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 25 19:58:45 UTC 2012

Let’s not be discouraged as this is still early in the skirmage. We really
won’t know what is what until everyone on this list contacts  the majority
leader , apresident pro temp, and the appropriations chair plus their local
Senators. Unless everyone on this list does that we have only ourselves to
blame if this action goes through. And, if we should lose at least we will
know that we gave it all we could and fought the good fight.  I know that
sounds like a coach in the locker room but dag nub it if we don’t push hard
people will loose their homes, not be able to afford medicine or wind up in
nursing facilities. This is not just stuff we made up for the press and
legislators it could be all too real for some folks
Gene