[Nfbmo] FW: Medical Care for folks who are blind

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 16:30:21 UTC 2012

  _____

From: Ronald Richard [mailto:Ronald.Richard at senate.mo.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:15 AM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Medical Care for folks who are blind

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your email.  I understand your concern on this issue.  While I
do believe we need to make cuts to produce a balanced state budget, I am not
in favor of cutting Medicaid funding for blind individuals.  Restoring
funding for higher education is important to me, but not if that means
taking funding from the blind.

Please let me know if I can be of further service.

Sincerely,

Ron Richard

Senate District 32