[Nfbmo] Heritage for the Blind

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed May 2 17:57:38 UTC 2012

Jim,
Debbie Wunder and I both  looked into it. It is basically a scam. It appears
that  that the same people  run two web sites “Cars for Cancer and Heritage
for the Blind. They do say on their web site that they produce brochures
about blind children and related stuff but as far as real programs I don’t
know of any. If memory serves me correctly when Debbye called them the
operator could not tell her what the group does specifically either.
Someone may wish contact the BBB or the Attorney General to see if anything
can be done.