[Nfbmo] Scott Mcintyre

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Fri May 25 18:17:38 UTC 2012

Because I'm blind, I obviously don't have a drivers license. But on my state of Missouri I D card, it says that I can be an organ donor. When I got it, the lady asked me if I wanted to be an organ donor and I said yes.

Blessings,
Kyle Borah

At-large board member of the Missouri Association of Blind Students and proud graduate of Oakville Senior high school class of 2012.

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.
Isaiah 1:17