[Nfbmo] my voting experience

NJ Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Wed Nov 7 00:36:04 UTC 2012

I just got back from voting, and the people there knew nothing about the audio voting machine. My friend helped me vote, but we plan to report this as soon as we find out to whom to report it. As we were leaving, my friend saw a voting machine with an actual keypad as opposed to the touchscreen on the other machines. However, she didn’t see it till after we finished, and we really should have been directed to that one in the first place. As she said, they’re supposed to know. We’ll see what happens.