[Nfbmo] my voting experience

Melissa Smith mdsmith25 at ktis.net
Wed Nov 7 00:57:48 UTC 2012

I believe that the county clerk is the person in charge of local
elections, and making sure that the folks working the polling places are
trained. I feel fortunate to have always had very helpful people at my
polling place. Some years ago, perhaps the last presidential election,
they had trouble with the voice ballot, and they actually called our
county clerk who came out to our polling place and got everything
straightened out. It wasn't a big deal they were just missing one small
step in programming the card.

Melissa Smith
Skype: saddlebred26
Twitter: @saddlebred26 <http://www.twitter.com/saddlebred26>