[Nfbmo] Board meeting today,

Bethany bennningtom bb131993 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 19:11:59 UTC 2012

Good afternoon,
   Just a reminder that our board meeting will take place this evening at 9:00pm. Please come to the meeting ready and willing to get the ball rolling with ideas and the information we discussed last meeting.

Stephanie- find out some information about possible basket raffle ideas.
Bethany- get ahold of tee shirt company to figure out cost to determine whether or not we can do a tee shirt fundraiser.
Kyle/Julie- what your opinions on the Braille challenge idea.

Brittney- how is the account situation coming with your aunt.

The NFB of Missouri scholarship has been released.

Everyone- Decide on our agenda items and ascertain a somewhat conscientious schedule.

Please we need everyone to be in attendance and ready to go tonight. Also I will. Be attending a meeting win Gary and Debbie wunder this evening about organizing and starting up a st.joseph chapter. Get ahold of anyone today that would like to participate.

Sent from my iPad