[Nfbmo] [Mabs] Board meeting today,

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 22:53:19 UTC 2012

The call-in number is?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mabs [mailto:mabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bethany bennningtom
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 1:12 PM
To: Kyle Borah; Julie McGinnity; Stephanie PLS; Shirley Grauel;
bnm648 at cccb.edu; dacia.luck at gmail.com; chapman.candicel at gmail.com;
nfbmo at nfbnet.org; mabs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Mabs] Board meeting today,

Good afternoon,
   Just a reminder that our board meeting will take place this evening at
9:00pm. Please come to the meeting ready and willing to get the ball rolling
with ideas and the information we discussed last meeting.

Stephanie- find out some information about possible basket raffle ideas.
Bethany- get ahold of tee shirt company to figure out cost to determine
whether or not we can do a tee shirt fundraiser.
Kyle/Julie- what your opinions on the Braille challenge idea.

Brittney- how is the account situation coming with your aunt.

The NFB of Missouri scholarship has been released.

Everyone- Decide on our agenda items and ascertain a somewhat conscientious
schedule.

Please we need everyone to be in attendance and ready to go tonight. Also I
will. Be attending a meeting win Gary and Debbie wunder this evening about
organizing and starting up a st.joseph chapter. Get ahold of anyone today
that would like to participate.

Sent from my iPad