[Nfbmo] cell phones

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 03:50:33 UTC 2012

Julie,

>From what I can tell, it has full accessibility.  I have some sight so
I don't need all of the speech features but I was playing with them
and did turn them on and when turned on they spoke everything, Menus,
text messages, caller I.D. ect....  The one test that I didn't do was
try to surf the web with speech.  If you would like I can test that
and get back with you.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack