[Nfbmo] Off Topic posting

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 19:27:59 UTC 2012

I'm never sure about this particular email - it's been around a long  time.
It's best to get the number from the National do not call  website  - and
lookng at the site below, I don't see a number - I'll try to  get it.  I
think it's best not to use the number in Gary's post. It  may be a way for
spammers to get your info.
     I first saw this particvular forwarding 10 yeazrs  ago so I doubt it's
authentic.
    I'll get the DNC phone # and send it to the list.
    Also, there is a Missouri Do Not call list - if anyone  is interestd, I
can provide thazt info as well.
    A friend of mine had his identify stolen - it was truly  horrible -
took him years to get things worked out.

Dan

_https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx?panel=3_
(https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx?panel=3)

In a message dated 11/15/2012 12:54:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,