[Nfbmo] FW: coming to the Columbia Chapter Trivia Night!

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 20:33:14 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of daisydacia at centurytel.net
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:17 AM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmo] coming to the Columbia Chapter Trivia Night!

Gary, will you please send to the leader's list and the board.

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Columbia chapter I would like to invite all of you to our
second annual trivia night being held on November 3rd.  Below you will find
the flyer with all the necessary information.  If you plan to attend and
know you will need a reader to read the questions for you, please let Debbie
know so we can ensure we have enough volunteers.  See everyone November 3rd.

Dacia

2nd Annual Trivia Night
Benefiting: National Federation of the Blind Columbia Chapter Saturday,
November 3, 2012 Doors open at 5:30 Trivia begins at 6:30 Knights of
Columbus
2525 N Stadium Blvd
Cost: $15 per person or $120 per table of 8 if registered by October 21st.
Table pricing night of event is $140
Free Light Snack and Food for Purchase
or Bring Your Own
Fun side games and prize winning opportunities For more information contact
Debbie Wunder at 573-874-1774 Or Debbiewunder at centurytel.net