[Nfbmo] FW: [Mabs] Fw: [nabs-l] Website Accessibility Survey

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Tue Oct 9 04:09:45 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Mabs [mailto:mabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of McMahon, Cory J
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:15 AM
To: mabs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Mabs] Fw: [nabs-l] Website Accessibility Survey

Dear all,

FYI.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Salisbury" <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu>
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>; <ncabs at nfbnet.org>; <massabs at nfbnet.org>;
<ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>; <nfbofnc at nfbnet.org>; <nfb-science at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <BRINKLEYJU11 at students.ecu.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 7:44 PM
Subject: [nabs-l] Website Accessibility Survey

Dear List,

A student at my alma mater, East Carolina University, the greatest
university on the planet, is conducting a study on website accessibility.
This research is important and can improve the way we all access electronic
information, so please complete this survey!

His email address is:

BRINKLEYJU11 at students.ecu.edu

if you have any questions.

Here is his message with the link:

Hello,

I am a student at East Carolina University in the Computer Science
department.  I am asking you to take part in my research study entitled,
"Web Accessibility of Visually Impaired Computer Users Age 18 to 25".

The purpose of this research is to determine if the difficulties that
visually impaired computer users encounter in accessing websites and online
information affects their online behavior. By doing this research, I hope to
learn if a difference exists between the online behavior of visually
impaired computer users versus sighted individuals using current
technologies.
You are being invited to take part in this research because you are either a
visually impaired or sighted computer user between the ages of 18 to 25.
Your participation is voluntary, which means that you do not have to
participate in this research unless you want to. The research will take
approximately 15 minutes and we estimate that approximately 100 individuals
will enroll in this study.

If you would like to participate the survey can be found online here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JPYHSSC

Thank you,

Julian Brinkley

nabs-l: