[Nfbmo] blind runner

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 9 01:39:11 UTC 2012

I believe that streets are intended for cars to drive on and pedestrians to walk across. When I was much younger a friend and I would ride a tandem bike own Kingsway and Chippawa in south Saint Louis, the reason for the late hour was because it was the only time we did not have to worry if there was street traffic, wow we were young and crazy. We have to remember the importance of with rights, come great responsibility. I think in this case the blind guy is not only jeopardizing himself, but is being very unfair to the drivers. What a terrible burden to carry in life that you ran over any human being, regardless if they should have been there are not. I think he needs to find a very deserted road or a track. The other way to run would be with a partner.

Debbie