[Nfbmo] The passing of a friend

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 20:09:59 UTC 2012

Some of you may have known Melanie RuDell. She was a member of the Kansas
City chapter in the early 1970s and she and her husband John were the people
who gave me a ride to my first Kansas City chapter meeting. They also came
to visit me when I became a student at the University of Missouri Columbia.
I got a call from Melanie's son JJ this morning saying that Melanie had
passed during the night. I know that Melanie attended school with Bill Neal
and he tells me that Florence Neal used to look after Melanie when she was a
little girl.

Gary Wunder, President

gwunder at earthlink.net