[Nfbmo] bio questions

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 18:19:26 UTC 2012

Hoping that this is okay to post on here but figured it was the best place.

Looking for some people interested in helping with our parents seminar for state convention.  Would have to be available on Friday April 12th to talk to our parents.

Looking for individuals that both had chores and were expected to keep up with sighted siblings and peers and also individuals that were not expected to have chores and such.  Also looking for individuals that got jobs either in high school, during summers or thru college to help with costs and individuals that didn't but wish they would have and why they didn't.

I don't know for sure if we will use everyone that responds, but please contact me off list or call me at 417-469-0588 or send me your phone number so we can talk.  Trying to get a panel to talk to parents about why we should have high expectations for our blind youth.

Thank you in advance;
Rosina Foster

Rosina Foster

www.tadpoleacres.webs.com

MOPBC  Missouri Parents of Blind Children