[Nfbmo] Co state convention

Matt Sievert matt.sievert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:33:13 UTC 2012

That is fine Bryan,

I am lying and don't know anything about setting up internet access in a
hotel or convention center.

In the future, I will let you take the questions for now on, as my
expertise is only "half-true".

Next time, I will remember to include my resume with my response, with
references. So there is no room for error.

Trust me when I say this.

When I wanted internet in a hotel or convention center. I went to an
outside vendor and had them run a drop from the street to my booth. I
supplied the equipment or rented theirs. Cost was no object. As long as the
internet worked when a customer was at my booth, it didn't matter.

Matt Sievert

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/****options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/matt.****<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/matt.**>
>>> sievert%40gmail.com<http://**nfbnet.org/mailman/options/**