[Nfbmo] Co state convention

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 15:06:07 UTC 2012

hi,

that is half true.
basically it's the old saying you get what you pay for.
if you pay a few hundred for the weekend to the hotel, you get a deluxe 512k
pipe.
if you try to cut corners and use the free wifi, you always have service
with drop outs.
this is a separate issue from getting the source out to the internet and the
other part is choosing a reliable host like ultrahost and having an idea how
many people are trying to hear the stream.
Bryan Schulz