[Nfbmo] Fw: OldHat iPhone Guide, was RE: new to iphone

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Sun Apr 7 02:02:26 UTC 2013

I am forwarding this to the list because I believe it is an important resource for those of you who might at some time consider getting an iPhone.

Also I am including a link to a Visually Impaired iPhone users group which has over 1,300 subscribers and which I have never seen a post from any of the presenters on the subject of the Iphone which is to take place next weekend at the NFBMO state convention. It doesn't mean they aren't members, just that they have never posted to the group. Hard to believe that if they were that they wouldn't have at some time had one question about using the iPhone or some of the apps unless, of course they were all-knowing. Anyway, here's the link to the subscribe page.

http://www.groups.google.com/group/viphone/

http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en

Besides the below book which is just coming out there is another entitled getting Started with the iPhone which is in it's second edition, available from the National Braille Press,  http://www.nbp.org

Check on their site for availability in several different formats.

Fred