[Nfbmo] Fwd: BBC E-mail: Blind drivers at the steering wheel

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:03:25 UTC 2013

Hi all, I saw this article through another list and thought you might
find it interesting.  I copied and pasted most of the article to make
things easier for you all, but I recommend you look on the actual site
if you're curious because the article was broken up with pictures and
links to other articles in it.