[Nfbmo] Thoughts and Prayers needed

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 27 20:27:05 UTC 2013

)Gary please send to leaders list)
Lawrence Luck has asked me to let everyone know about some sad news.
Cora Underwood was recently diagnosed with stage 4 renal cancer which has
spread to her bone marrow. I am sorry to say that this appears to be
terminal and Cora likely only has a few months left with us. The family asks
that folks refrain from calling but cards and encouraging messages would be
appreciated.
Her address is:
2258 S. El Centro Ct.

Columbia, MO 65201

Her Email: seemu at centurytel.net

Please keep Cora and the family in  your thoughts and prayers. She is  a
fantastic lady and has a wonderful family.

Gene