[Nfbmo] beepball any kids out there/?

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Wed Aug 28 17:01:38 UTC 2013

"Beeperball Classic!"
Baseball for Visually Impaired Kids!!!
September 27-28, 2013
Joplin, Missouri
·
Have you ever wanted to play a sport, get a shirt or win the trophy?
·
Want to meet other visually impaired kids and have a great time?
·          This is your chance to shine!
"Beeperball Classic " is a fun and exciting weekend for visually impaired kids and
their family!  Beeperball is designed to give the kids a chance to play the game
designed especially for the visually impaired.  The kids will have a chance to play
other visually impaired kids from around the region.
This is our second "Beeperball Classic" for visually impaired kids 5 years to 18
years old.  Each player will receive a shirt and medal for participating.  We have
a fun family night planned for Friday night for those traveling to the games at Carousel
Park.  All games are on Saturday on the Joplin Softball fields.  So, what is MISSING???
You!!!  We want you to come and attend this fun weekend!
What is provided:
Lodging, two meals, night at Carousel Park, playing beeperball with other visually
impaired kids, and loads of fun!
Your only cost is getting to Joplin, Missouri!
There are NO FEES to participate.
We hope you will mark your calendar and join us for this exciting two day event.
For more information and to register, please contact Calvin Churchwell @ 417.850.1578
and check out our Facebook page and JAB website!
Calvin L. Churchwell - COMS/LVT
Blazingcanes, Inc.
417.850.1578 - office #
Fred Olver