[Nfbmo] Notes on Convention Registration

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 17 21:23:17 UTC 2013

Greetings,

As Gary Wunder said on-linepre-registration is now open!
Please registeras early. Some things to keep in mind:
1. Pre-registration closes at 11:59 PM on April 1.
2. You cannot reserve an exhibit table on line. If you are reserving for a
chapter or division you may go to the convention page and download the form
and fill it out and  Email it to escoulter at centurytel.net. Outside groups
will need to send the form with payment to the address on the form.
3. Child Care cannot be reserved online either. cChild Care forms can be
found on the Convention page and downloaded and mailed with payment to the
address on the form.
4. Child Care and Exhibit  Table requests must be postmarked on or BEFORE
April 1.
5. If demand is high for exhibit tables is high then chapters and divisions
may need to share tables. Thus far the only table reserved is for the
Springfield Chapter.
5. As of now 5 people have pre-registered.
6. Any questions about Convention should be directed to me at
escoulter at centurytel.net 573-268-7864. Problems or difficulties with on line
registration should be directed to Gary Horchem and Gary Wunder.
7. Please make hotel reservations by calling the Capitol Plaza early this
week at 573-635-1234. This is important as I need numbers as later this week
I need to talk turkey with them about meals especially lunches which are
overpriced and need to  get the best deal possible for the affiliate.
8. The Jefferson City Chapter is working their hearts out to make this a
wonderful convention – way to go!

Look forward to seeing everyone in Jefferson City.
Gene Coulter