[Nfbmo] The bus Saga Continues.

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:42:10 UTC 2013

Gene

We have beaten the subject of the bus saga in to the ground  There is
nothing more to say about this matter.  .  One of the emailers is from a
person who lives in Oklahoma not Missouri.  Another emailer is from a man
who lives in Michigan who says he is not a member of NFB.  We are all in
favor of buses that run on schedule and a ccessible paratransit.

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan