[Nfbmo] HR164 - Space Available

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Feb 22 02:54:26 UTC 2013

Hello Federation Friends,

We have good news since our Washington Seminar. Just wanted to let everyone
know that we now have two cosponsors from Missouri on HR164 the Space
Available bill. If you live in their district, please be sure to thank them
for taking this action. They are:

Rep. Vicky Hartzler, a Committee member on the House Armed Forces Committee
and Rep. Billy Long from the Seventh Congressional District.

This bill would expand the Space Available Program to add 100% service
connected disabled veterans to be eligible to travel on military aircraft.
Their are a number of groups that are specified as being eligible for this
program but those who become disabled during their military service are not
eligible under the program at this time.

The list of cosponsors is growing but we need more. If your member of
congress is not a cosponsor yet, please ask them to support this bill by
signing on.

Thanks,

Shelia Wright