[Nfbmo] in case any of you are interested...

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:48:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,  I know this is sort of off topic for the list.  But I thought
I'd announce it here in case any St. Louis people or anyone else who
may be in town are interested.

* * *

The date is official and set!

It's time for the vocal culmination of my four years at Webster
University pursuing a Bachelor of Music degree with an emphasis in
Vocal Performance.

Join me and the fantastic pianist and coach, Nancy Mayo for a night of
beautiful music by Handel, Wolf, Poulenc, and more.

I will be recording this recital as well, so if you are interested, I
will be happy to give you copies electronically. That way you can
still experience it as if you were there! Simply notify me as to
whether or not you would be interested.

There will be a reception afterwards with delicious dessert.

Braille programs and program notes will be provided.

Location: Thompson Music Building
8282 Big Bend BLVD
Webster Groves, MO
Date: Friday, March 22nd 2013
Time: 7:00 pm

P.S. the attachment is the invitation, which contains a picture of a
yellow lab who looks just like Brie (my guide dog) at a piano.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National