[Nfbmo] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] For imediate release

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 16:44:45 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: VaShaun Jones
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:11 AM
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] For imediate release

Leaders,

Can you send this out to anyone you think would benefit ?

See below:

Get the book and get a chance to win an iPad Mini. The long awaited first release under the publishing arm of Fedora Outlier LLC is ready for pre release. Get the Old Hat Guide for iPhone Accessibility today as a pre-order and enter for a chance to win an iPad Mini.

It's very simple to preorder and register. Just visit the Old Hat Guide website, found at www.oldhatguide.com,  and click on the pre-registration button, fill out the form and pay for your copy of the first multi-media book created by the blind--for the blind. You can also visit the preorder area directly via: http://oldhatguide.com/preorder.

On Tuesday April 2nd at 8:00PM EST, we'll be holding the first ever blindness-oriented Twitter chat using the hash tag, #AccessChat. We'll have a discussion with Fedora Outlier's own, Brie Rummery, where we talk about the release of our first book and announce the winner of the giveaway. More details can be found at the #AccessChat page on the Fedora Outlier website, or by visiting: http://www.fedoraoutlier.com/accesschat.

We're so grateful for your support and look forward to celebrating the release of the book with you! Remember, for better than excellent consulting, teaching and support on Apples accessible products, look no further than Fedora Outlier LLC!

Fedora Outlier LLC
349 Decatur St. SE
Atlanta, GA. 30312
Ph: 678.404.2635
Twitter: @fedora_outlier

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/goodfolks%40charter.net