[Nfbmo] FW: Indianapolis BLAST

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 15:42:39 UTC 2013

I'm reaching out to some of the states which are not so far from
Indianapolis. I want to encourage licensed blind vendors, state agency staff
and others interested in blind-owned small businesses to attend BLAST. I
know that personal and state budgets are tight, however I think the
education and networking at BLAST is well worth the time and money
investment. Please see if you can identify folks who might need some
assistance to attend and let me know. Please encourage your colleagues to
make plans now. It would be great to have 8 or 10 folks from the Show Me
State with us during all or part of the BLAST Conference, May 20 through
noon on May 23.

At your service,

cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380

Kevan Worley