[Nfbmo] FW: HCS HB 320- Employment Discrimination- House Debate Expected TODAY

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 15:49:07 UTC 2013

From: Sara Schuett [mailto:saraschuett at socket.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:18 AM
To: Kimberly Lackey; Mark Habbas; Gary Wunder; Misty Snodgrass; AJ
Bockelman; Nancy Copenhaver; Nina Chasnoff; Bradley Harmon; Karen Aroesty;
David Elkin; Ronda Williams; Norma Collins; Luanna Gifford; Jeannie
Brandstetter; Steve Bough; Shawn D'Abreu; Cindi Keele; Veronica DeLagarza;
Rod Chapel; Mike Louis; Nancy Cross; Kirsten Dunham; League of Women Voters
St. Louis/ Missouri; Otto Fajen
Cc: Sharon Jones; Jeannie Brandstetter
Subject: Re: HCS HB 320- Employment Discrimination- House Debate Expected
TODAY

One of our coalition partner correctly pointed out we had left out
"disability" in the list of protected classes.  The memo has been corrected
and I am appreciative of the catch!  It takes a village, right!

MEMORANDUM