[Nfbmo] Member at large chapter, save the date

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 30 02:40:28 UTC 2013

Hello everyone, we will have our first member at large chapter meeting on February 12, at 6:30pm. We are not yet sure of the call in number, but will send out next week. So please spread the word and save the date!

The purpose of this chapter is for people who live in communities where there are no existing chapters, have health problems that keep them at home, or transportation is impossible. The intent is to keep them as at large members until a physical chapter in their area exist, or their health, or transportation needs change.

Keep   a look out for up-coming information.

Spread the word!

Debbie 573 268 6989