[Nfbmo] Member at large chapter, save the date

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 05:31:53 UTC 2013

Debbie:

Idaho has just started an at-large chapter too.

I just wanted to ask you if you have gotten in touch with Carolyn Walton in
East Prairie.  I haven't any idea if she is still around, but she was always
interested in NFB, but was so far out that she could not get to meeting,
when we were trying to organize in Southeast Mo.

Susan