[Nfbmo] National Convention/Raveena Alli

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 18:49:38 UTC 2013

I have found this hotel to be my favorite so far.  I've only attended 4 but that was both my and my childrens pick.  Everything except the exhibit hall were very close.  There were several close eating options for those that wanted to save on cost as well as a Walgreens that had lots of groceries to stock the fridge.  Elevator issues seemed less than previously experienced, although I do wish that the option for the stairs was clearer for those that wanted to use that option in busy times.  Staff was great.  Only complaint was that there was not wifi in the conference areas.

For those that expressed interest, below is the link to the video of the speech by little 6 year old Raveena Alli.  She was amazing and stole the show about the BELL program and why it is so important.  She is definitely a future leader for the NFB.
Thank you all for always making me and my family feel so welcomed even though I am cursed with vision, lol

Rosina Foster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efiCmCPelxg

Rosina Foster
www.tadpoleacres.webs.com
MOPOBC  Missouri Parents of Blind Children