[Nfbmo] OUR COZY KITCHEN, SUNDAY JULY 28, 2013, 7 PM EDT, THE ACCESSIBLE WORLD KITCHEN, WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Sat Jul 27 19:22:00 UTC 2013

July 28, 2013
Good morning, afternoon or evening to all of our great chefs, cooks and lovers of good food.

NEWSWIRE:

Welcome to “Our Cozy Kitchen”. This Sunday, July 28, 2013 from 4 -5 p.m., Pacific Time, and other times around the world listed below, we hope you will be a part of our audience by tuning in to accessibleworld.org and going into the Accessible Kitchen Room. We will have a special guest for a short part of this program, someone you all know very well, Nancy (NJ) Lynn who wants to talk to you for a few minutes about coffee. Nancy states: “Do you like to drink coffee? Suppose you could drink your morning cup of joe and be energized without your heart racing and your body being stressed out.

Do you like fruits and vegetables? What if you could drink just 3 ounces of a beverage and have the antioxidant equivalent of 21 servings of those fruits and vegetables.

Join us in the Cozy Kitchen Sunday July 28 and learn how you can have these great products.

Get paid to drink coffee. Check it out at
www.sozolife.com/nancylynn.”

And, now that summer is well under way and we have had tremendous heat waves throughout the United States and Canada with more hot weather expected, it’s time we have our annual discussion regarding barbecuing and grilling. Hopefully some of you have obtained some brand new recipe ideas in this category of fine eats and will be willing to share them with us. Perhaps some of you are aware of some new grilling equipment which will make it easier to use including, but not limited to, more easily getting the fire started, especially if using charcoal.

Let’s have some fun with great coffee and wonderful barbecuing ideas, and if you have a favorite beer or wine, we’ll listen to that as well.

If you would like to email any questions ahead of the program, please email Ruth Ann or myself at the email addresses listed below in this Newswire.

We look forward to a real treat this Sunday with NJ Lynn visiting Our Cozy Kitchen to talk about coffee along with a great discussion on barbecuing and grilling.

Group Facilitators:

Ruth Ann Acosta:

E-Mail: ruth1244 at gmail.com;

Ken Metz

E-Mail: Kenmetz1946 at gmail.com

Date: Sunday, July 28, 2013

Time: 4:00 p.m. Pacific, 5:00 p.m. Mountain, 6:00 p.m. Central, 7:00 p.m. Eastern

         and elsewhere in the world Sunday 11:00 GMT.

Approximately 15 minutes prior to the event start time; go to the Accessible World Kitchen at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsdc7c71697785

Or, alternatively,

Select the Accessible World Kitchen at: www.accessibleworld.org

Enter your first and last name.

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download and then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to the Accessible World rooms.

All online interactive programs require no password, are free of charge, and open to anyone worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer, speakers, and a sound card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with the presenters and others in the virtual audience. To speak to us, hold down the control key and let up to listen. If no microphone is available, you may text chat with the attendees.

Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the topic and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The lists are announce only to keep the traffic to a minimum. You can join the Accessible World Announce List, the Tek Talk Announce List or the Sports Talk Announce List by completing the form on our website ww.accessibleworld.org/mailing lists

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair

Accessible World

818-998-0044

Email: boacosta at pacbell.net

Web: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Marcia moses

Events Coordinator

Phone: 734-495-1496

e-mail:  mgmoses at ccomcast.net

Steve Hoffman, president

Talking communities

E-Mail: steve at talkingcommunities.com

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly relevant information about new products, services, and training opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that adversely affect them.

Presenter: Alice Hackney

E-Mail: arhackney1 at verizon.net

Ken Metz and Ruth Ann Acosta, Group Facilitators

Email: kenmetz at dslextreme.com

 Ruth1244 at gmail.com

Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time: 4:00 p.m. PDT, 5:00 p.m. MDT, 6:00 p.m. CDT, 7:00 p.m. EDT

Email: boacosta at pacbell.net

e-mail:  mgmoses at ccomcast.net

Steve Hoffman, president

Talking communities

E-Mail: steve at talkingcommunities.com

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly relevant information about new products, services, and training opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that adversely affect them.

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta at pacbell.net
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the above address.

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

Robert Acosta, President