[Nfbmo] 2 great programs today on Accessible World

NJ Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Sun Jul 28 15:36:16 UTC 2013

Hi Friends,
We have two great programs on Accessible World today.
First The Mystery Book Discussion Group hosted by Ann Parsons. They meet at 5 pm Eastern time in The Book Nook Room: www.accessibleworld.org.
Second at 7 pm EDT we have our Cozy Kitchen co-hosted by Ruth Ann Acosta and ken metz. This will be ken's last show as he is moving on to new ventures. We wish him the best of luck.
We shall name our new co-host during the program.
Nancy Lynn will be on to talk about her new coffee business.
www.sozolife.com/nancylynn
Have a great day.
Bob Acosta

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta at pacbell.net
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the above address.