[Nfbmo] A Sensitive Topic

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:32:04 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone for your responses.  Jenny and I have had to deal with
this problem several times in the past and we have never been able to deal
with it independently.  I was just wondering if there was some information
for low and/or no vision individuals on how to deal with this problem
independently.  Someone needs to develop some sort of device to assist with
this situation.  An automatic nitpicker, heck people without vision
problems would probably buy one.

Thanks again,
Randy Carmack