[Nfbmo] national convention room available

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 05:13:11 UTC 2013

Hi Rosina,
    Glad to hear you'll be at convention this   year.  Chris Tisdale and I
have a room in the overflow hotel which is a  shuttle ride away from the
action.  If your room is in the main hotel and  yo still have the reservation,
Chris and I would be very willing to take it  over - if we can.

      Hope we can do business...
Dan

In a message dated 6/15/2013 12:00:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,