[Nfbmo] Missourian's Attending National Convention

Chris cktisdal at charter.net
Wed Jun 26 02:05:50 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,

Yes, the plan was in the works for a conference call!

If you are Attending National Convention, please join us on the call to help plan when people might be available to work the Missouri table.

Also, if everyone could look over the agenda for National and have the seminars they would like to attend available, someone else might need to get with you to see what information they missed.
We all probably can't attend all the seminars, however, we can share what we got out of the seminars we attend ourselves.

When is the call;

Thursday, June 27, 2013
Time; 7 p.m.
call; 712-432-0180