[Nfbmo] RSB & Therapy

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Fri Mar 8 02:44:56 UTC 2013

What I meant to say is that it's okay for you to feel the way you do, I
believe all your therapist need do is put together a statement explaining
that your reasons for therapy are not blindness related and that should fill
the bill. I certainly agree with you that an RSB person ought not sit in on
one of your sessions, but then remember you are in Missouri and some of the
RSB folks are a bit ainal.

Fred Olver