[Nfbmo] Rittgers application Deadline for state Convention midnight tonight, 03/12/13!

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 07:11:07 UTC 2013

Apologies - there was a typo in the previous post.  The subject was
correct but the date should have been 'midnight' Tuesday, 03/12/13
  Sorry for any confusion.
Dan  Flasar, Chair, 2013 Rittgers Committee Chair
_danflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)

In a message dated 3/12/2013 1:09:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,