[Nfbmo] Regarding the NLS Survey

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 22:21:53 UTC 2013

Great - thanks for the info on the phone lines - didn't realize they had a
limit on that.
Dan

In a message dated 3/13/2013 5:09:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
freespirit.stl at att.net writes:

I called the  phone number, and they said they've filled all their phone
interview slots  but would call me back if an opening becomes available.
However, I filled  it out online, and it worked just fine.