[Nfbmo] Looking for Info About Basic Cell Phones

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 04:20:10 UTC 2013

Very true!
   There's an old, pre-cell phone joke that addresses this.
    Guy walks into a Psychologists office and says, "Doc,  I'm scared to
death of telephones!  I can't answer them when they ring - I  just hide in
terror!"
    "No problem", says the doc - "this is a very common  phobia - a few
weeks of treatment and you'll be just fine".
     So 2 weeks after the last treatment, the man comes  back for his
checkup appointment.
     "So, how are things?  Are you afraid of  answering the phone anymore?"
asked the doc?
      "Heck no!", enthused the man, "Now I answer  the phone whether it
rings or not!".

Dan

In a message dated 3/18/2013 10:53:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,