[Nfbmo] Looking for Info About Basic Cell Phones

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 02:10:52 UTC 2013

Gary,
    I do not answer or initiate calls when driving.  If  the phone # is
something I don't recognize, I wait until I am stopped to answer  or return a
call.   In the not far future, unless you have a hands  free phone, this will
be the law - if you want to talk on the phone, get off the  road!   Studies
have shown that driving while on a cell phone is, in  terms of reaction
time, the equivalent of driving under the influence of two or  three beers.
Dan

In a message dated 3/20/2013 8:47:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,