[Nfbmo] Recording of the Recital

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 04:30:26 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As promised, here is the recording of my recital that took place the
other night.  I am going to put links to the program notes before the
links to the recording.  Program notes provide translations for the
foreign language pieces, give texts for the English songs, and contain
background information about each song.  I wrote them myself as part
of the recital project.  The program notes come in word(.doc) and
Braille(.brf).  I have a friend who formatted them in Braille for me
very nicely.

Thank you all for the support...  You guys are so awesome!  Here are the links:

Program notes(.doc):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24683458/Julie%20McG%20Notes%20on%20the%20Program.doc

Program notes(.brf):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24683458/julie%20senior%20recital%20program%20notes.brf

Part one of the recital(.mp3):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24683458/Julie%20McG_Senior_Recital%20March%2022%202013.mp3

Part two of the recital:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24683458/Julie%20McG_Senior_Recital%20Part%202%20March%2022%202013.mp3

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National